mess making, knuckle skinning and general creative chaos

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Glow Ball Tournament




Jekyll Island is proving much more interesting to me now as a 35 year old father than it was as a 15 year old freshman.



Owen and I played 6 holes on the old seaside course last night before the storm came in. We got a nice storm last night. It knocked out power and woke up AB, though Owen was wiped out and slept through the whole thing.

I am a bit disappointed that I will miss the Glow in the Dark Ball Tournament that happend Saturday night. Sounds like an event to plan a future golf outing around for next year.


1 Comments:

Blogger Larissa said...

Glow Ball is this Saturday Night! They have 4 more spots. Will you post that adorable video on our Facebook page please since I shared this info??? Facebook.com/JekyllIsland

6:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home